Nexus Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nexus Syndicate

The World Of Nintendo Wifi, At Your Fingertips!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Look Only To Yourself...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Exe
Master
Master
Exe

Male
Number of posts : 35
Area : Nexus Headquarters-Kanto Region
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Look Only To Yourself... Empty
PostSubject: Look Only To Yourself...   Look Only To Yourself... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:53 am

I thought that it would be fair to invite all clans to join nexus, simply because it is supposed to be a database for all clans. Why are most of the members of turbo turning against me. I have never ruled anything other than fair for anything. I dont make unfair rules. I have to adhere to them too, and since i was sent the email from Freeboards, i dont cuss on the boards or in the chat.

And, on that topic, WHY IS THAT SOMETHING TO GET RILED UP OVER. Just because i ask some people not to cuss they get all mad. It seems like they were looking for a reason to get mad at me. I mean, its not even that hard of a favor to ask. Just dont cuss. Is that soooooo much to ask.

And yes, Danie is right, Racial, homophobic, or ANY derrogitory or stereotypical slurs are ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE. They hurt people. So, why use them. Not me in particular. Honestly, I am bisexual, if you MUST know. But what does that have to do with anything. It doesnt hurt me to be called homo (as i was in an attack post), but i have friends that it does. And i have friends who are current members of the site that it hurts. And i know that words carry meaning, very strong meaning for some. And a simple word is enough to make or break someones day.

Yes, i know half of you think that it is a rediculous rule that there is no cussing on the board or in the chat. BUT. I want this to be a positive place for ALL CLANS. Not just one, or two. ALL CLANS should be able to come here and be friends. Now I understand that we have lost a few members. Not to sound cocky, but i really dont care. I hate to lose them, but if they find this "happy fun clan" somewhere else, then so-be-it.

Too often we only think of ourselves. And i know that i have been kind of a jerk to some people lately. Im willing to admit that. But its not like i havnt tried to be nice to everyone, and i for dang sure have been as fair as i could be.

So, why cant we all just make this a positive place, where people of ALL ages can come to enjoy pkmn and other games.

I mean hey, were all friends here, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/batman_batboi
Demon
Viceroy
Viceroy
Demon

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Look Only To Yourself...   Look Only To Yourself... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:54 am

that was really deep bro.
its partly why im stopping playing pokemon.(atleast for now)
ppl just need to learn to chill is that so hard to do?!

i used to be really evil..i mean really evil.. (yes it is possible) and i got my kicks out of it but when i started being nice to ppl is when i found a new pleasure. it feels better to be nice even if its just little things like: not being stingy when it comes to trades. or NOT cussing all of the time. ( i do it when its funny or when im trying to strike an emotion ) just try it is what im trying to say. heed Exes words they are very true and shouldnt be ignored.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/salamenceisawesome
Eric29
High Council
High Council
Eric29

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Look Only To Yourself...   Look Only To Yourself... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:53 am

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR BLAMING TEAM TURBO FOR THIS........WELL EVERYBODY GOT MAD BECAUSE YOU BANNED SOMEONE FOR ARGUING WITH YOU (WITHOUT CUSSING)...I AM ALSO SURE THAT IF YOU WERE TO BAN WEAVILE OR DEMON SOME PEOPLE IN KUE WOULD GET MAD
Back to top Go down
daniedeter
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Look Only To Yourself...   Look Only To Yourself... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:12 pm

Yay! Demon was here!
And eric, he didn't blame turbo, he just said that many are leaving. Yes, we would (or I would) get upset if demon or wevile did something, but if they did something to promote them getting banned, then that's the rules. I don't know the entire story of what's happening, but I can say an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
Back to top Go down
http://kuekrew.free-boards.net/index.htm
rodascesar
Regular
Regular
rodascesar

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Look Only To Yourself...   Look Only To Yourself... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:25 pm

wow yeah I agree with whoever is right... me dont know whats happening since me not around in here alot..... but what I do know is that we are all massing up even supposevely my group.......... kue has been emthy for along time and the problems here keep increasing if you want me to say something that doesnt have to do anything with this topic is that: I WANT OUR TEAM BACK!!!

sorry for posting at ramdom but I just had to say that somewhere.........
Back to top Go down
daniedeter
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Look Only To Yourself...   Look Only To Yourself... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:11 pm

No Roda! I agree. K.U.E. has dissolved. It's kinda sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Eric29
High Council
High Council
Eric29

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Look Only To Yourself...   Look Only To Yourself... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:16 pm

where is sage?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look Only To Yourself...   Look Only To Yourself... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look Only To Yourself...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Syndicate :: Nexus Syndicate :: News-
Jump to: